Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekly Update

 

Not much happened this week. Blake was a little sick with a fever but made it through. Rayma received some good news from the dermatologist this week. He took the last of her stitches out and said all the skin cancer was gone and she just needed to check back in six months. We are very grateful for that.

Only 5 more weeks until the baby is born. We are still debating a name we are down to three. Corey Bryson Bullock, Bridger Corey Bullock or Carson Corey Bullock. Chime in if you like one or the other.

Corey was called to be Young Men's President in our new ward in Grantsville. He will be very busy. Other than that we are doing well and are grateful for the many tender mercies and blessings that Heavenly Father continues to bless us with everyday. Hope all is well!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

shantel said...

Well I'm glad your doing a blog we heard nothing about Rayma's skin cancer. I'm glad all is well with it though. I love love love the name Carson,but I like Bridger too.Well its good to hear everything is going well for you guys!

Corey said...

Well, it has been a hectic year with the move, almost going into bankrupcy, having to travel from Grantsville everyday, her pregnancy and finding out (in the middle of the Fair) that Rayma has skin cancer. It has been a very trying year so far!

It is really good to hear from you guys and to keep up with what is going one. We will try to post at least once a week and then use them as our journal!

Nicole said...

I am so glad everything is ok for Rayma- she has been in our prayers.
I agree with Shantel, I love the name Carson and Bridger.

Hyo said...

I'm so glad to here that Rayma is alright....oh, Rayma: I used to work with Corey at Kearns Rec. I'm pretty sure I came to your reception and then like a couple of years ago, my hubby and I ran into you and Corey at the Jordan River Temple..so nice to keep in touch with you and the fam! p.s., sorry to have BULLIED Corey into setting up the blog...but wasn't it a good idea though?!? (hee, hee!)