Friday, September 5, 2008

Why I created a blogg

I created this blog because certain people wouldn't stop bugging me to create a blog. Holy Cow! It's like your not cool if you don't have a blog or something!

Well, umm... you know... I must have a lot of empty space in my head (why did I start a blog in the first place)...anyway!

Holy cow, this thing really works. I just now received a phone call from a very well recpected royal family from Africa offering me the investment opportunity of a lifetime. All I have to do is give them my bank account number and they will deposit millions of dollars into it. What luck and all of this because I have a blog. I wasn't cool before, but now I am all that and a kit kat.

Which reminds, I haven't had any lunch.

See you next time!

1 comment:

Hyo said...

Sweet!! And I do have to say that I'm one of those lucky people that bugged you about this! And for some dirt and some cute pics..come on Corey, get with it dude!! P.s. welcome to the blogging world :)